Monday, March 8, 2010

Lessons learned

I have learned from my own mistake that trampolines may not always be fun. at the age of 13 i was jumping on a trampoline i lost my balance and fell back off of the trampoline my foot got caught between the springs so when i fell back it tore my cartilage and also tore my ligaments in there they had to do surgery and i had to wear a big cast on my leg for like 6 months it sucked so bad. I would say that i learned to be very cautious on trampolines and that if i wanted to get my children a trampoline i would get one with the net around it, things like this are least expected but when they happen to you, you then realize just how dangerous it is.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that sounds painful! I've fallen off of our trampoline a few times, but never did any serious damage. But, I did get mad at my brother and push him off...he landed and really hurt himself and I got in BIG TROUBLE! I guess we both learned lessons on a trampoline!

    ReplyDelete